We combined ripe sweet plantains and organic roasted coffee grounds to craft the ultimate exfoliating soap that offers a moisturizing lather. Leaving you with clean and amazingly smooth feeling skin.
- Plantains, rich in vitamin B6 vitamin C to heal and moisturize the skin, improving texture and tone; effective when used to smooth out psoriasis bumps/patches.
- Great for exfoliating before shaving any part of body (including beard).
- Sugars in plantains acts as a natural lather booster, that won't strip the skin dry.
- Coffee grounds gently exfoliate dead skin cells helping skin appear brighter and even.
- Wild harvested myrrh, therapeutic properties, relax the body and mind.
For best results, follow up with our Multi-Purpose Butter
Ingredients: Annona Muricata (Plantain) Fruit, Oryza Sativa (Rice Bran) Oil, Vitellaria Paradoxa (Shea) Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Oil, Myrrh (Commiphora myrrha) Oil, Grinded Coffee Beans
All soaps will be shipped 'naked'. "Naked" Packaging: This soap cube is hand wrapped in reusable kraft paper. It is shipped in resuable box with corn starch biodegradable peanuts to reduce waste. Please recycle everything in your box.
This smells great! I love the ingredients Moisturizes very well and exfoliates. Wonderful
Plantain + Coffee Scrub Soap Cube
This soap smells so good and it is so wonderful and moisturizering.
Smells great, feels great, top tier branding. As a black man I don’t buy products because they’re black owned. I buy them because they’re good. This is a good product but the black owned aspect is a plus.
I have a few favorites at TT, but I always find myself coming back to this one. Like all of the soaps it's creamy and refreshing but the scent and how it fills the shower and even stays on your skin (in a mild way for a personal pick me up throughout the morning) is everything. also love the coffee scrub aspect, they are fine- not harsh but effective and my body rejoices. Summer skin is gonna be even, clear, and glowy as usual thanks to TT soap and Shea butter!