A mouth watering blend of juicy cactus, warm black pepper and whispers of eucalyptus to naturally cleanse, nourish and detoxify the skin. Leaving your skin calm and ridiculously soft.
- Raw cactus, rich in vitamin C (antioxidant) to stimulate new skin growth, enhance the appearance of even skin tone.
- Black pepper, antioxidant that gently exfoliates, adding warm, stimulating benefits.
- High in essential omega fatty acids that help reduce inflammation and redness.
- A light crisp, woodsy blend of cedar wood and eucalyptus
- Cleanses without stripping the skin dry, keeping skin hydrated and moisturized.
- Heals surface scratches and cuts on skin surface, sun burns and heat rashes.
- Cactus, known to soothe, heal and even eczema rashes psoriasis patches, body acne, itchy inflamed skin and more.
For best results, follow up with our Multi-Purpose Butter or Omega oil.
Ingredients: Dethorned Nopales (Cactus) Leaf, Oryza Sativa (Rice Bran) Oil, Vitellaria Paradoxa (Shea) Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cannabis Sativa (Hempseed) Oil, hand-ground Black Pepper.
All soaps will be shipped 'naked'. "Naked" Packaging: This soap cube is hand wrapped in reusable kraft paper. It is shipped in resuable box with corn starch biodegradable peanuts to reduce waste. Please recycle everything in your box.
This soap smells so amazing and is so moisturizing
Great buy! I love the beautiful scent of this soap, it’s the right balance of both cactus and black pepper. Nothing I expect at all, a good unisex smell. My favorite part is the suds, it lathers extremely well. A little goes a long way for sure. It left my skin SQUEAKY CLEAN, but supple. I don’t get that typical bar soap dryness afterwards, that’s why I can appreciate the work Terra-Tory does so much. Bonus! Paired it with the seasonal pumpkin for an extra spicy scent, 10/10. I’m slowly converting each member of my family to natural soap, keep up the great work TT 💚💚🏽
I'm obsessed with Terratory. I buy this one a lot and many others :)
I am a die hard stan of the coffee cube and was hoping for similar exfoliation with this cube. While the smell is fantastic as always, I was hoping for more pepper to exfoliate in the shower. This provides more of a thick lather than the gritty texture I was looking for. Wouldn’t buy this cube again, but very glad I gave it a shot. I will def be back for other cubes in future.
I will never ever buy any other soap brand, ever. I love the unique combinations she comes up with. And just the way the soap feels on your skin!! You have to try it to understand.