We decided to introduce raw purple potatoes as a new ingredient to create a thick, rich lather that leaves your body softer than it did before.
- Rich in Vitamin C and minerals like potassium and phosphorous, and essentially these minerals are excellent for skin care.
- Potatoes presence of vitamins, enzymes and antioxidant compounds in potato which helps reduce inflammation on skin wounds, burns and cuts.
- Vitamin C has been shown to help protect and repair skin cells and skin to retain its elasticity.
- Potato is also a great moisturizer for dry skin.
- It helps to hydrate the skin and also makes it soft and supple.
For best results, follow up with our Multi-Purpose Butter
Ingredients: Dioscorea alata (Purple Potatoes with skin), Oryza Sativa (Rice Bran) Oil, Vitellaria Paradoxa (Shea) Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Oil, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Oil, Lavandula Bulgaria (Lavender) Oil, Abies Balsamea (Basalm Cedar) Oil, Jasmine (Jasminum grandiflorum) Oil
The lather is better than a body wash. My skin after the wash was smooth and hydrated. Pure luxury.
Purple Potato Blossom Cube [Limited Time Only]
I was so excited to see this one added for 2021. So unexpected. Fits right in with the originals and it smells so good!
Con: I thought it would be more purple (potatoes) blended into the soap.
Haven’t tried it yet, but looks and smells amazing!
It’s the unproblematic and consistent skin for me— match this with the exfoliating body brush and truly pamper yourself #LKHN