Introducing OMEGA: The oil you never thought you needed.
We often speak to folks that have strange and unexplainable skin issues. Some are caused from over-cleansing and not following up with moisturizers. Some are from allergic reactions from foods/diet or their environment. Either way, omega's can help regulate many of those issues when consumed regularly. Your skin behaves the best when itchiness and inflammation is nonexistent, while your skin heals and radiates naturally, too.
We should be consuming omega fatty acids daily to maintain healthy skin but 9 times out of 10, we aren't. Omega Fatty acids are essential nutrients found in certain foods. They can serve to regulate the skin's oil production, improve balanced hydration, reduce breakouts and minimize signs of aging. Omega's can also help soften rough, dry skin and offer a soothing effect on inflammation, irritation and dermatitis.
We combined omega-3's such as Hemp, Flax, Avocado and Algae Oil. Algal oil is an oil made from certain marine algae. Like fish oil, algal oil is used as a plant-based source of omega-3 fatty acids. Two of the most important omega-3 fatty acids contained in algal oil are Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) and Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA). Great for everyday use on full body, scalp, hair, and face and beards. Safe for nursing mothers, kids and babies.
Replace your water-based lotions and greasy balms with the 'Omega' oil to smooth out rough, dry patches, soften hands and feet, reduce the feel and appearance of bumpy or 'strawberry' found on knees, or elbows. We're still in a pandemic so, for repetitive hands washers, keep Omega in your bag, car or desk for convenience and always moisturize after washing. Add a few drops or pumps with any Multi-Purpose Butter for double protection and faster healing. Unscented is highly recommended for super sensitive skin.
Regular use benefits of Omega:
- Smooth out rough, bumpy skin
- Reduces the appearance of scarring/hyperpigmentation
- Reduces itching
- Reduces inflammation on the skin, face or scalp
- Smoothing rough patch areas
- Even skin tone and texture
- Reduce skin sensitivity to ultraviolet rays (apply before and after beach days)
- Reduce breakouts on face or body
- Soothes razor burn (use daily on freshly shaven skin on face or body)
- Reduce the appearance of ringworms.
- Speeds healing and reduces scarring to cuts and scratches
- Reduces itching and irritation from bugbites