How to Clean a Dry Body Brush
When it comes to how to clean a dry body brush, lets start at the beginning. So, you’ve just bought your brand new TT Bamboo Sisal Body Brush. You’ve been using it for a month or so and are loving the results; your skin feels silky and smooth.
But, you are wondering how to clean your dry body brush? It is definitely something we recommend doing to keep the vegan bristles in tip top condition.
To clean your dry body brush, please follow these steps:
- Fill a bowl with hot water. The water level should just cover the bristles, not the wood.
- Add three drops of tea tree oil (it has disinfectant properties).
- Place the brush in the bowl, bristles facing downwards.
- Move the brush around. The movement frees dead cells and dirt in the bristles.
- Let it soak for 5-10 minutes then rinse with clean water, moving the bristles around to remove all tea tree oil.
- Shake the brush then place it on a dry towel, bristles down to absorb excess water for a few minutes, then air dry away from sun.
- Enjoy using your brush all over again!